Friday, March 27, 2015



South Carolina

Lets start with the most important thing in my life.  FAMILY.  My family means everything to me and I am blessed to say that they are my best friends.  My parents have sacrificed a lot to give my sister and I Catholic schooling as well as traveling the world with us.  I don't know where I would be without their love and support.  And then there is my sister.  My world, my best friend.  Although no one would guess, she's two years younger than me (and a LOT taller).  She rocks!

My family is the inspiration for my blog name.  "Always Young, Never Bored" is the quote that my parents used to raise us.  Live life to the fullest, there is always more you can do and, most of all, always keep a young, fresh, positive attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment